A student is writing a persuasive essay to the school board about school lunch options. This is a paragraph from that essay. Read the attached paragraph and complete this task:
Which two sentences would be the best pieces of evidence to add to this paragraph?
- Reports indicate that up to $5 million dollars a day in uneaten food is wasted in American schools.
- Including more cafeteria staff will help increase the ease with which students can move through the lunch lines and get their food.
- According to some sources, rates of childhood obesity have tripled in the last thirty years.
- Students with food allergies face daily challenges when navigating school lunch options.
- Offering vegetarian and vegan options are expensive suggestions.