• Makes sure the shipper has identified, marked, and labeled the hazardous materials properly.
• Refuses leaking packages and shipments.
• Placards his vehicle when loading, if required.
• Safely transports the shipment without delay.
• Follows all special rules about transporting hazardous materials.
• Keeps hazardous materials, shipping papers, and emergency response information in the proper place.
We are dedicated to bringing you the very best practice tests, flashcards and study guides to help you prepare for and pass the test that stands between you and the rest of your life.
2018 © Union Media LLC. ALL Rights Reserved.