Create an account
An account is required to start studying and track your progress. Creating an account is free. All you need is an email address or supported service provider to sign up. We provide multiple options for accessing your account including:
- Sign in with Google
- Sign in with Email
If you’d like to create an account using your email address, follow the steps below to create your account.
Create an account with email
Complete the sign up form
When you are ready to create an account, visit sign up to get started.
- On the sign up form, enter your name, email address, and password.
- Review the terms and conditions and then press ‘Sign Up’ to continue.
- If you are notified of any issues with your account information, make sure to address any issues and press ‘Sign Up’ again.
When you’ve completed the sign up form successfully, you‘re ready to continue.
Confirm your email address
Congrats! Your account has been created. Before you can sign in, you’ll need to verify the email address for your account was entered correctly.
This is an important step before you can continue signing in:
- Go to your email and look for the email titled: ‘👋 Please confirm your email’. If you haven’t received the email in a couple minutes, try checking your ‘Spam’ folder.
- Once you receive the email, open it and press the button labeled ‘Confirm my email’ to continue.
Didn’t receive a confirmation email? Try to resend a confirmation email .
Continue signing in to your account
Once the email for your account is verified, you will be automatically logged into your account. If you are not automatically logged in, sign in to your account with the email and password you signed up with. If you’ve forgotten your account password, you can always reset your password to regain access to your account.
Didn't find what you’re looking for? Let us know.