Classrooms allow instructors to view progress and scores for each student that joins their classroom. Everyone who participates in a Classroom must have an account. Anyone can create an account for free. If you have not signed up yet, create an account before continuing.
Setup your Classroom
To create a classroom, you will have to sign in to your account and visit Classrooms to get started.
- Select Create a Classroom.
- Enter your classroom name and select an exam that you plan to study.
- Select Create Classroom to confirm classroom details.
After confirming your classroom details, use the classroom page to invite students and manage your classroom.
Once you create a classroom, you need to invite students.
- Select Add a Student.
- Enter the email address of the student.
- Select Invite student to send the classroom invitation email to your student.
Your student will receive an email from us with a link to join the classroom. Each student will create their account if they don’t already have one.
Manage your Classroom
View student progress and scores
Students will be immediately visible in your classroom. A student will need to accept the classroom invitation before you will see their scores.
- Select a student from the dropdown menu (mobile) or side navigation (desktop).
- View the details for the student.
- Progress and scores for exams that the student has completed will be displayed. (If a student hasn’t accepted your invitation, you will see the option to resend an invitation to join.)
Edit a classroom
You may need to change the details of your classroom. To revise details of your classroom, enter classroom edit mode:
- Visit Classrooms and select the classroom you’d like to edit.
- Press the icon.
- Options to edit the classroom name, remove students, and finish editing are displayed.
Change classroom name
- Find the classroom name and select the button.
- Enter the new classroom name into the text field.
- Press the Update Classroom button to save changes.
Edit and remove Students
- Find your list of students, then select the student you wish to remove.
- Select ok in the confirmation modal to remove the student
You cannot change the name or email address of a student. You can, however, invite a student again using a different email address.
Remove a classroom
Classrooms cannot be removed or archived at this time. You can always edit a classroom to reuse the classroom.
Upgrade your classroom
If you need to provide students with a Premium account, contact us.
- Each classroom has one exam.
- There is no limit to the number of classrooms you can create.
- There is no limit to the number of students you can add to a classroom.
- Some school districts will not allow students or faculty to receive emails from third parties. You may need to ask your IT department to whitelist / to receive emails from us.
- View a student to resend an invitation to the added student.
Didn't find what you’re looking for? Let us know.