🦃 Upgrade today and get 20% off with code THANKSFOR20 until Nov. 30th! 🦃
Back to All Topics
Start a Discussion

Start a new discussion whenever you’re not finding the answers you’re looking for or looking to share something new.

Math Section of the SAT

What is the best subject to study to better your math on the SAT?

User-generated avatar Skylar Muse

Added on November 06, 2018 18:03

1

1 Response


Most of the SAT (around 90%) revolves around the Heart of Algebra category which has to do with linear equations, inequalities, functions, and graphs. The other 10% involves geometry, basic trigonometry, and complex numbers. While you can't really study only one subject to answer all of the Math questions correctly. . . it is primarily Algebra.

User-generated avatarBilly Sturgill

Responded on November 14, 2018 18:45

0