1. Travel- America is one beautiful country, and as a truck driver you get to see it all: mountains, oceans, plains, and prairies. It’s like getting paid to sightsee!
2. Pay- The average salary of a truck driver is $51,000, with more seasoned drivers earning upwards of $100,000
3. Bond- Truckers have a unique camaraderie, as only those who live life on the road can understand what it’s like!
4. Importance- More than 70% of the nation’s goods are transported by truck. Without truckers, important products like medicine and food would not be transported, and the entire economy would pretty much come to a standstill.
5. Privacy- Don’t want to sit through another pointless meeting? Sick of listening to your co-worker’s Barbra Streisand Pandora mix? When you’re a truck driver, you get a free pass from the office politics and co-worker drama!